Re: AW: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

Re: AW: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

Holy crap, it looks like the strapping in the picture is made so that
when you accelerate, it has the tendency to rip off the rear facia!!

Hey, there's another good x-ref word, 'strapping'.

Also- I was surprised when I put the cat ON the GM ecotec engine I'm
working on.  I ran the engine with just the exhaust header, then I put on
the cat.  I was amazed by how much the cat actually muffles.  I might not
even put on a muffler now.    I mean 'silencer'.  :)

Jim

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:41:36 +0100 Martin Gutkowski
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DSCN0493a_1.jpg
>
> This reminds me of the guys over in the US who say "removing the cat
>
> makes no difference" on their DeLoreans. Has anyone who has ever
> removed
> thier cat ever said that?
>
> Martin

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=815461118>