Re: [DMCForum] Ka-boom!

maybe you should record it in case something spectacular happens.

Happy 4th of july!  boom!

Jim

--- "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well. It's possible that I may have the engine re-assembled and ready
to test tomorrow.

Whether I'll have the balls to actually start it is another matter
entirely.

Judging by the lack of response to my cooling system pressure test
results, I'm either so F'd up that no one has the heart to tell me,
or I'm reasonably on track and no one felt it was necessary to
comment.

I had to put off mechanics as my hobby for nearly 4 years as the Navy
drained more and more of my personal life away. I was hardly an
expert then. So what do I do now that I'm out? Get a car more complex
than any I've worked on before and tear it apart. Re-learning basic
mechanics on a DeLorean was not smart.

Despite my efforts not to rush, and to be careful and study and read
and question everything, I sense something terrible is going to
happen when I turn the key.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=471599959>