Re: [DMCForum] fuse block options

That is one of the services of ACME Engineering inc. my company.  We can
build or have built any thing you can think of.  We do our own fiberglass
and composite tooling(molds) and one offs.  We can machine almost anything
out of aluminum, We have a and lathe in the shop, and have access to a
10ftx13ftx30in 5-axis CNC machine.  I have made arrangements with a shop
that does SS work and can water jet cut anything I can design.  One of my
contract employees can weld any metal you put infront of him, and can even
repair some pot metals.  And when it comes to CAD work we can do almost
anything, I have 2 other cad jocks and 1 cad jocket besides my self with
tons of experience in many different fields.  We can design something then
run a full array of simulations on the design, the only thing we don't
have
access to is fluid flow simulation software.  The software is way too
expensive and none of us work anyplace that has it.  Please don't anyone
say
download a copy cause everything I do business related 100% legal, and I
want to keep it that way.

So unfortunately I don't have much time to work on Delorean stuff like
this.
I have to do what pays the bills first.  If I had the time I am sure that
could get the model done in a day or two.

Andrei