Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Andrei:

I hate to start another flame-war, but if you look carefully you'll see
that I did NOT post that. It was posted anonymously by "dundeeluna"
<techno-concepts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>. I have no idea who "dundeeluna" is. I
have never heard of such a user.

And FWIW, as far as I'm concerned the episode with Jim is over. It was a
bad joke.

Cordially,
Farrar Hudkins

--