[DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Jim,

You ignorant, pompous jerk.  What gives you the right to criticize
anyone?

A person in your position should be embarrassed to post anything to
this forum considering you have a car you can't get to run properly -
even admitting it online. To quote you " Why not just fix that
problem?"

Did you ever sell that rotary car?   You couldn't fix that one so you
had to put a different motor in it-or should I say someone else did
for you.  That car was such a piece of work; how many years did it
take you to sell it? Even with your little production video.  Did you
sell that with the car too?

To watch you cut down other people is like Rube Goldberg giving
design advice to NASA.

Using bad language on top just shows us how little you must really be
or are you trying to compensate for something?

P.S.  Note:  Juno user = "Cheap" or = I get so much bad e-mail from
everybody I have to have a Juno account.

Hey, if anyone else is sick of Jim Strickland advice, post it and let
him know how you really feel.

To quote Jim,  "...Useless as-is..." seems to be a good description for
his existence. Arrogant, pretentious, conceited, overbearing, full of
himself and condescending might also be good words to describe Jim.

Hey Jim, if you want to say "Fuck you" to me; I live about 8 miles
from your house.  I'll be right over and you can show me how you want
to "Fuck me."

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124fv1soh/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=509864123>