RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

I thought a simple 18 position, 6x3 fuse box would be easy to find.  I
have
uploaded two pictures to the Yahoo section under 'fuse box' that are from
Painless Performance at www.painlessperformance.com .  These I can get
through one of my vendors much cheaper than retail, and learned today that
Hella makes the fuse boxes for Painless so I will be calling them in the
morning.  I have been trying to find something fairly close to OEM in
appearance.

The one that best fits thus far, I think, can be seen at
http://www.bussauto.com/pdf/rta2.pdf and can be assembled in different
numbers of terminals.  It is also available with a cover.

Does anyone know if the fuse box used in the De Lorean was used in any
other
vehicle?

Greg