RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

I believe that it was due to several factors.

1. Stock radiator
2. Cooling fans
3. Covered engine

The stock radiator is good, but the fans need the motion of air running
across it (while the car is in motion) to benefit from maximum cooling.
As the car heated up the inverter was drawing a bunch of current which
caused the fan fix to melt and the fans to cut eventually off.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16n781nt2/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055791889%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055791889%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=169626383>