[DMCForum] I have a rather large favor to ask...

[DMCForum] I have a rather large favor to ask...

Hey all, this is Avi, as you know my family is having finnacial problems
as of the moment....and I was wondering if one of you guys could do me a
big favor? Compared to selling my delorean (which is a last resort which
is being used unfortunatley) I would like to see if one of you guys would
be willing to take 1930 off my hands atleast for a little bit till i get
back on my feet....or one of you guys could just puchase the car and give
1930 a good home.

I owe a loan to a business friend on the car totalling to 9000$ USD...at
the current times my money is being tied up by my familiy's bills and most
to all of my Cash Reserves for the car are depleted...and I cannot afford
the car at the current time. If you want to buy it and hold it till I get
back on my feet I'll gladly pay you 1000$ just for holding it for me. If
you want to buy 1930 well... thats okay.. aslong as 1930 goes to a good
home. 1930 is up on Ebay for 9000$ and if you are interested all the info
is there. if you would like more pictures, please email me...

The Title is clear and can be transfered as soon as the funds are
recieved....

I'll have my Web Design team ODG construct a DMC Forum Webpage and
MAINTAIN it, If its desired by the group....Im desperate, please help me.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nioa8op/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055565975%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055565975%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=930245400>