[DMCForum] Re: RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts ....I have to stick my foot in h

[DMCForum] Re: RE: [Decorum] DMCH Parts ....I have to stick my foot in here

I have to defend some of the vendors here,

It's all right everyone slating the vendors on the list but if there
is one thing I have learnt it's that people only post comments about
vendors when they have a problem.

I know from my work that customers will appreciate your more if
something goes wrong, and you resolve the problem quickly, than if
it goes completely right 1st time.

People get very little appreciation when things go right but get
slated when the do make the smallest error.

If I made a posting every time I had brought something of John
Hervey saying how good the service was then the list would be full
of nothing but praise.

I have brought bits from a selection of vendors and I have always
found John Hervey to be top notch for service, he sends friendly e-
mails, useful advice and delivers the goods very quickly despite me
being over in the UK.

Everyone makes the occasional cock up, that's life.

With such as close DeLorean community, I doubt any DeLorean vendor
is deliberately going to try and shaft a customer as it is not worth
the risk to their business, bad news and gossip spreads quickly
between DeLorean owners

Just my 2 pennies

JamesRG UK

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor