[DMCForum] drivers seat issue

Back from a few days off. I actually had time to work on the car :-)

One thing I am fixing is on my drivers seat. My seat is moving back and
forth and it drves me crazy. It is not the four bolts that go under the
car and it is not the allan bolt that goes into the seat rails. It looks
to be the main bracket on the left side. I can't see it becasue it is
under the black plastic piece that covers that area. It looks like I need
to remove the black round plastic handle that pivots the seat back. Once I
get that off I should be able to remove the black plastic piece. According
to the pics there is a bracket that holds the upper seat to the seat
cushion. Anyone ever need to get in there and fix theirs? Just wondering
if the bolt snaps off slips out or something like that???...here is the
pic....It is item number 4 or part sp10192 that i suspect....

http://www.pjgrady.com/partcat_detail.asp?m=109
<http://www.pjgrady.com/partcat_detail.asp?m=109&t=Seats&ad=20>
&t=Seats&ad=20

thanks
Mike C

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16n1rhu61/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055428393%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055428393%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=602844842>