[DMCForum] Avi's Delorean

Hey All, So far you guys have probably seen my DMC on ebay a few times,
the last time was a Deadbeat by the name of "fithmusic" or "Matt Chan" I
could have sued him but im a nice guy and let him off by just covering the
50$ fee he owes for the auction.

Anyways, Im Really Strapped for cash right now and Unfortunatley the DMC
has to go....I'll still be active and all, just to a different
extent...I'll still go to the shows etc etc.

If anyone on DMC forum is looking for a good DMC that Runs well and has
little to no reliabilty issues, mine is the one for you. It needs some
cosmetic and some minor axle work
( new bearings??) Its a Early Type (Vin 1930) and has the Gas flap and
ingrooved hood and Automatic Transmission. Im only selling because my
family right now has some money trouble.

Im asking 11,000 USD but Im desperate and will take 10,000 USD if deal can
be completed quickly, Serious offers only...if anyone wants any pics well,
just email, or call my home at (651) 695-1296

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/SIG=11ti81skc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0164797&partid=3170658>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupm