Re: [DMCForum] a crappy running engine

> If your voltage is low, the coil is not getting its
> full-power to light up the spark plugs..

I have thought a lot about this.  I don't think this is the problem
because
I have a big Optima battery and I have cleaned all my grounds.  I have
tried
several alternators and at present am using an original Motorola.  I used
have low voltage problems but since I cleaned all the grounds the voltage
doesn't go below 12V at idle anymore.

I'm going to put off the cap/rotor/wires replacement until tomorrow.  I
need
the car in the morning to meet another owner at his mechanic's garage.  I
figure it runs good enough for one more trip, and I would rather show up
in
a DeLorean if I am going to be there looking at someone else's.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124km4b11/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=273533270>