RE: [DMCForum] DOGGY RUNNING "D"

I'm gonna go first :-)...the return line i beleive is metal...if the
rubber hose is rotted as mine was then it is the main pick up hose and i
would replace that asap...it will cause all kinds of problems...mine
caused severe hesitations whenever the gas got below a hole or
crack....the hose runs about $50 from most of the vendors. If it is still
the original they are known to be rotted and tear at the clamps as mine
was...make sure the other end has a filter and is secured to the tank
baffle...I would also inspect the bottom of the tank and look for pieces
of the hose or make sure it is clean..if you see crud in the bottom, empty
tank and clean with acetone.

I would do this and see what else happens.

Mike C

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/SIG=11ti81skc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0164797&partid=3170658>