Re: [DMCForum] Trailer hitch Was :Florida get-together

Re: [DMCForum] Trailer hitch Was :Florida get-together

> DMC Houston had a couple of 2" receiver hitches in the show room that
bolt
> up to the frame of the DeLorean.

Does anyone have any photos of these?

I wouldn't mind trying to tow one PWC but not two.  It seems that the
frame's rear cross-member is a little light for any towing.

> Stand-ups are very humbling.  That is kind of why I like it so much.

I'm really feeling my age now.

> I took
> out a Yamaha 800gxr, and it did 68mph with no problem but it was kind of
> like sitting on a lazyboy going really fast over the water.  It was
really
> hard to get all that weight to spin or do anything other than go is a
str8
> line.

Yes grasshopper, but you are not using the force.  If you go 68mph and
jerk
the handle bars, you will spin.... and skip and tumble and maybe not get
an
enema if you pants stay on.  About the fastest I'm willing to try this
stunt
is around 40mph.  Doubling velocity increases momentum by four times.
It's
hard to believe that until you fall off at 60+mph and wonder what
happened.
When my muscles are sore for the next two days then I know I had fun.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=33130
99&yhad=1595053> Click Here!