From: Andrei Cular [mailto:acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 8:11 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Florida get-together

I wouldnt go much higher that a class I which is 200lb tounge 2000
total.
Which would be perfect for PWC's or a small boat, or a parts trailer.

> I tried to get PDC to do that on a SS frame, but they chickened out.
I've
> seen a few make-believe tow hitches such as the DeLorean tow truck and
the
> yellow one towing a big yellow boat.  I'm not sure what any tongue
weight
> would do to a DeLorean.  It would probably help it.

> Then I really got humiliated when I watched this kid do flips on one.

Stand-ups are very humbling.  That is kind of why I like it so much.  I
took
out a Yamaha 800gxr, and it did 68mph with no problem but it was kind of
like sitting on a lazyboy going really fast over the water.  It was
really
hard to get all that weight to spin or do anything other than go is a
str8
line.

Andrei

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor