Re: [DMCForum] New tire choice

> I know this is a really late reply however I have just taken Firestone
Firehawks off my D they were hard and an uncomfortable ride.

Tom who has the Firestone Indy 500's on his car had to have one of the
rears
replaced because the shop who sold them couldn't get one to balance.  They
say that Firestone is notorious to be hard to balance.  Evidently the
balancing machine shows where to put a point mass, but in reality lots of
weight spans too large of an area to be totally effective or whatever.

I will never buy tires from Firestone.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1588189/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=%LINE