[DMCForum] New tire choice

Firestone recently came out with their Indy 500 line that has proper sizes
to fit a DeLorean front to rear with matching sidewalls & tread pattern.
drove it a bit, and it seemed to handle fine.  (I was more concerned with
the new steering rack and the manual tranny that I wasn't used to.)  The
tread wear rating is higher than Michelin Pilots, and the price is cheaper
too.  I suppose they would have to be really great tires at a great price
if
anyone is going to take them seriously after their previous mistakes.  I'm
not a fan of Firestone after I couldn't get more than 15K miles out of any
for my truck.  They wouldn't warranty those either.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164797&partid