Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inconel 718 trailing arm pivot bolts available

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inconel 718 trailing arm pivot bolts available

> are you running your car with these TABS?  I'd be very interested in
> getting a pair from you.  Need any parts?

Yeah, I need a bundle of parts, remember?  My car is stuck in hover mode
until I find shocks for it.  I'm buying those really expensive shocks from
DMCH.  As soon as I have shocks for the car then the new bolts are going
on.
Then for the other car I want to use Marty's shocks or make something
equivalent.  That car will get the bolts too, but it isn't streetable
because of a really really REALLY bad steering rack and almost no brakes.
Then I need to tag & insure it.

I probably enjoy tinkering and trying things out more than just plain
using
these cars as cars.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor