Re: [DMCForum] putting vent back together...

Re: [DMCForum] putting vent back together...

> Know
> what I mean?

Yep, sure do.  Once those vinyl vent tubes have been improperly installed
for any length of time, it is difficult to get them to hold their original
shape long enough to get it all back together.

What I found useful was having the center console padding removed to get
access through there and also reaching through the vents with long thin
flat
screwdrivers.  (If you disassemble the center vent, be careful of the
parts
that may fall out and get lost in the process.  Each side has a little
plastic plus-shaped thingy that you won't want to loose.)

Some people just make new connecting tubes out of another kind of plastic
taped together.  But for the trouble I think it is better to make due with
the originals.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=253843.3292484.4586262.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1260561/R=0/*http://yp.yahoo.com/>