[DMCForum] Re: Clutch master cylinder

Fix it asap..mine rotted out and leaked everywhere...i bought it from
rob for $5.00.....not sure where he gets them it is blue and it says
250 psi so it is a strong hose. Rob told me the main thing is it has
to hold brake fluid so this is the hose he likes. He also sends two
worm clamps to secure it as the old clamps are probably rusted and
broken and will not fit this hose..

mike c
2109

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, id <ionicdesign@xxxx> wrote:
> The hose that goes from the fluid reservoir to the clutch master
> cylinder is in bad shape on my car, what kind of hose can i use to
> replace it with?
>
> Mark

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=253843.3292484.4586262.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1260561/R=0/*http://yp.yahoo.com/>