[DMCForum] Clutch master cylinder

The hose that goes from the fluid reservoir to the clutch master
cylinder is in bad shape on my car, what kind of hose can i use to
replace it with?

Mark

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_autos/101_v3_rsh_lrec_1_main
.jpg>

<http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_autos/101_v3_rsh_lrec_1_logo
.gif>
-------	 - Make - Acura AM General Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Buick
Cadillac Chevrolet Chevrolet Truck Chrysler Daewoo Dodge Dodge Truck
Ferrari Ford Ford Truck GMC GMC Truck Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar
Jeep Kia Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Mazda Mazda Truck
Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mitsubishi Nissan Nissan Truck Oldsmobile Plymouth
Pontiac Porsche Rolls-Royce Saab Saturn Subaru Suzuki Toyota Toyota Truck
Volkswagen Volvo
 - Model - - Please Select a Make -
Zip:

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=253834.3292405.4586198.1261774/D=egroupm