From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 5:42 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: how big is your hole?

Yes, I am still interested.  I have also found another door that is closer
to where I live.  It all depends, I guess, on the size of this hole for
each
door.  Let me know when you get time.

What I am trying to find out is the hole size for a one-key system and the
hole size for a two-key system.  I would guess the overall dimensions of
the
location of the hole, in reference to the door, is the same on both.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&l