[DMCForum] Re: Hog Ringing new seats

I learned somthing in my life, If i want something done right to do
it myself. I can tackle this job. I have done alot more than this.
Its just seomthing i havent done beofre soi ask alot of questions.
Oh yea thanks dave for the help only thing is the seat bottom you
cant access the bottom of it? And the headrest from the back there
is only those little holes? do you put the pliers through it?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Well, I can get a trained professional to vacuum my living room...
but
> the results are the same when I do it myself.  =)
>
> Really, it isn't that hard... it just takes a bit of stretching.
Might
> be worth the $25 to save you from buying good hog ring pliers and
such
> though.
>
> -Dave

Ringing the
> seats.  I found a local gentleman near where I lived who did the
job for
> $25.00.  He was retired upholsterer and told me to strip down the
old
> seat,
> bring it in and he did the rest.  I would hate myself if I spent
good
> money
> on this important part of the car and then screwed it up and did a
half
> ass
> job.
>
> Just my 2 cents here, please don't get pissed off.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1554463/R=4/id=noscript/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/cli
nk?proflowers2+shopping:dmad/M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupweb/
S=1705126215:HM/A=1554463/R=5/1051893288+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http:
//www.proflowers.com/rmi-unframed-url/http://www.proflowers.com/freevase/i
ndex.cfm%3FREF=FGVYahooEgroupsLRECgif>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=231971.3069703.4522067.1261774/D=egroupm