[DMCForum] Change

For those of you who ever wrote me at home, I no longer have
speakeasy.net as my ISP. fhudkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is now officially defunct.

Also, fhudkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx hasn't been reliable either so I'm thinking
of getting rid of it as well. (It was free and advertisement-ridden
anyway so I can't complain too much.)

Until further notice, the best way to get e-mail to me is here at UNO.
They seem to have corrected their problems. Additionally, any files you
need to send me should be sent to this address, since I am on a UNO
dial-up account at home and any significantly large file transfers would
take, at best, days.

For those of you who write me at work anyway, well, feel free to ignore
this message! And thanks for reading.

Danke. Merci. Gracias. Grazie. Thanks. Aloha. Shalom. :)

Farrar
--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer