Re: [DMCForum] A/C panel illumination

Jeff,
why didn't you use the already installed resistor ?
It's the red module. Like Jan wrote before - use a 4 spade relay
(check the pin configuration first !) or cut the center spade of the
original relay and you're done.

Elvis & 6548

--

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=170512