I totally agree with you on that one so don't worry about the soap box

Cheers

Paul
http://www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dick Ryan
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 4:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] new baby born!

  I constatnly marvel at how the internet has changed
  our world.

  Here's a guy I've never met and really know nothing
  about except that he, like me, owns a DeLorean.  We
  are currently 1000's of miles apart as well as 40+
  years apart.  But, just days after his child is born I
  find myself looking at pictures of him, his wife, his
  child and truly enjoying it.

  Hopefullly this shrinking of the world will ultimately
  result in a more understanding, tolerant environment.

  Dick Ryan

  PS  Now, lest you think that I am totally on a soap
  box: -  - - Hey, John, when can we see pix of the baby
  with the DeLorean?  Now, THAT would be "on topic".

  http://search.yahoo.com

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1556779/R=0/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?ftd2+shop
ping:dmad/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM/A=1
556779/R=1/1051738882+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.ftd.com/rmi-f
ramed-url/http://www.ftd.com/yahoo36>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1556779/rand=336307539>