[DMCForum] Re: A/C panel illumination...update

[DMCForum] Re: A/C panel illumination...update

Okay, Since Walt was up visiting his sister and went with me to the
Spring Social I decided to have him look at it...The good news is
after he looked at it I did everything right! :-) The bad news it
does not work on my car....It was getting late (1am) and I did not
want my wife to get too upset since we had done so much other stuff
so we only had a second to check it....what Walt found was the only
the center pin of the 5 was hot. Without having his car to compare it
to or using any wiring diagram Walt felt something is definately
wrong with the wiring into that relay and it would take some time to
check into seeing how the wires should be. As usual I have some sort
of Gremlin :-)

Mike C
2109

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1556779/R=0/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?ftd2+shop
ping:dmad/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM/A=1
556779/R=1/1051711357+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.ftd.com/rmi-f
ramed-url/http://www.ftd.com/yahoo36>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1556779/rand=708735032>