Re: [DMCForum] Re: a project De Lorean...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: a project De Lorean...

I wouldn't call it "the pursuit".  Just blind rage.  I was tired of
pouring $ into the PRV6, which I maintain is a flaming pile of S, no
matter who pleas "it's reliable! its reliable!".  Let's say that it CAN
be reliable.  Not that it IS.  I looked at the price of a DMCH 200hp
primped flaming pile of S and figured I could do better.  Then it just
snowballed until I had a 300hp monster and a $5k transmission.  oh hell.

Jim

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:18:16 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> >> Ah, but it's the pursuit Jim, the pursuit :)  Eh... to each their
> own.
> >
> >oh yea!  the pursuit!  HOW . COULD.  I . FORGET..
> >
> >Jim
>
> Seeing what you built and all of the stuff you went through to do
> so, I
> would think you were about the pursuit. But oh, we won't let you
> forget, oh
> no...we will bring you to our side, yes, we will..mmwwwahahahaha...
>
> Greg

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/HliolB/TM