  From: id
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 10:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: a project De Lorean...

  How do you pay for a car when you cant get a job till your at least 15
  1/2 in most states with a work permit, i know paper routes dont pay that
  much? i want to know so i can save up $10,000 in 2 years like you intend
  on doing.

  Mark

  Avi Sarfaraz wrote:

  >  I knew they needed work when I bought it. No, The Axles are
  > salvageable, I need 500$. It will be done by the end of summer, but
  > they aren't exactly destroyed and they still function.
  >
  > I Got the DMC late when I was 14 in order to pay for it dramatically
  > (Im paying for it!) by the time I was 16 and  licensed. Im 15 and I
  > have a permit and Im damn good at driving the Delorean. I Decided to
  > Live the Dream and let nothing, NOTHING stand in my way.

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/HliolB/TM