From: dmcmike2002 [mailto:mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 4:51 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: a project De Lorean...

I am not an expert but will give you my 2 cents :-) If your goal is
the sense of accomplishment in restoring this great car I say go for
it...The worse condition the better. I would have local fundraisers
to try and raise money :-).  If you are on a budget and are trying to
save money and get a cheap D then I would either steer clear. I think
Dave would be the one to ask since his car has been to the brink and
was heading for the light :-).... I would also expect to be 25-30
percent over budget. I have put $4k in my car and it was in pretty
good shape when I got it....I would also put aside the next 3 years
of your life and wife.....

Mike C

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/HliolB/TM