From: Dick Ryan [mailto:deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 7:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: computerclock

Jim

I have 5 operating Mac's of various iterations.  The
oldest is circa 1988 - one of the "original" Macs.

No, they aren't superior, just much easier to use and
extremely reliable.

Dick

--- Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Plus, please do not go off about how superior mac
> is.  You have your
> share of problems, and a lot less vendors to try to
> be compliant with...
>
> Jim
>

> On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:24:33 -0000 "erikgeerdink"
> <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Or upgrade to Windows XP, that has built in time
> sync
> >
> > Erik
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland
> > <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks for the lesson on how to use my computer.
>  Apparently the
> > date was
> > > wrong.  I just got it back together, I was
> dicking around with
> > this
> > > company that gave me defective parts.  I ordered
> the parts on
> > January
> > > 28th, and just a couple of days ago got
> something that worked.  I
> > checked
> > > the time but not the date.
> > >
> > > speaking of which, there is a TSR that every
> other site tries to
> > send me,
> > > I assume other users have seen this- it is
> almost as bad as the
> > x10
> > > camera ads.  A security certificate
> authentication window pops up,
> >
> > and if
> > > if accept it, it installs "precision time" on
> your computer which
> > is
> > > supposed to make your clock right all the time.
> It then proceeds
> > to spam
> > > you every time you use the computer, even if you
> are not online.
> > >
> > > Jim
> > >

> > > On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:16:18 +0200 Jan van de
> Wouw <delorean@xxxx>

> Outlook.

> correctly,
> doesn't

> have

> > > The best thing to hit the internet in years -
> Juno SpeedBand!
> > > Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> > > Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign
> up today!

> The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno
> SpeedBand!
> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
> today!

http://search.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=250097.3088435.4504612.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62
15:HM/A=1546236/R=0/*http://ads.track-star.com/linker.ts?ts=1;2;313;11_1_5
2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=250097.3088435.4504612.1728375/D=egroupm
ai
l/S=:HM/A=1546236/rand=262549670>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM