[DMCForum] Re: Great Ad (Principles)

--- In DMCForum, James A Strickland  wrote:
> hm, thats a good thought about the wheels,
> but I still don't think so.  Wheels don't BUMP like that,
> I think they would just lean against each other..

"You're not thinking 4th Dimensionally!"  :-P
As the wheels are purposely unbalanced,
the heaviest section will want to remain at the bottom.
As they roll and thump the next wheel they get stopped
instantly and "give" their speed to the next wheel.
Just like those frames with 5 or so metal balls on
strings that used to be popular some years ago...

> Even if they did, explain why the wipers stopped wiping....

If you count them; it's exactly 4 wipes, so I think it's the
wiper delay (even OUR cars have that!) And you have to
take into account that it is a wiping-system with a rain
sensor on the windshield, so a delay for 4 wipes
seems quite normal to me...

> Either way, I don't know if I want a car that works
> on the principles demonstrated.
> And I certainly don't want those tires on the car!

The tires/tyres/wheels ARE very ugly,
but the principles demonstrated are quite fun...
I wonder if that car REALLY has that many speakers!

And seeing this makes me wonder again;
WHEN WILL DOORZILLA BE READY!?!?!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM