Re: [DMCForum] Hmmm... and Another

Very nice stainless tool box!  And this one is about 20 minutes away from
where I live.  I saw something similar at Home Depot under the Husky brand
name in stainless.  I was ready to buy but they didn't stock what I wanted
and couldn't tell me for sure what was available.  I ended up buying a
slightly used Snap-On box at a pawn shop.  Then to satisfy my stainless
fetish, I put a SS refrigerator next to my DeLorean and put a DeLorean
logo
on it.

My complaint about the Hammerhead boxes is that the doors are too deep.  I
would rather have more/shallower drawers because I prefer to lay out my
tools flat rather than pile them into a deep drawer.  The efficiency of my
work has increased dramatically keeping all the tools handy & mobile.

Walt

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM