Re: [DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Frame damage, can it be fixed

the wives should be careful, though.  Who knows what a guy would do if
she didn't let him keep his parts cars.

Take Walt for example- He has a few parts cars, but who can ever remember
talking to his wife?  Coincidence?  I think not.

Jim

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:21:25 -0500 "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I think the big question is how you convinced your wife to let you
> have parts car(s) :-) I was lucky enough to convince my wife to let
> me have a functional Delorean and it gets the garage. A parts car is
> out of the question (unless I could disguise it as a lawn ornament).
> You must either have a very understanding wife or a spare horse barn
> to keep the parts cars fed and happy....My guess is for every parts
> car you have she has 200 pairs of shoes :-)
>
> Mike C
> 2109

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM