[DMCForum] Re: Shipping a parts car?

hi,
my dad does delorean hauling for people.  His biggest pull was
getting D-Rex from Texas to Chicago.  I think in all he has done
about 8 individual hauls for people, plus he hauls our personal
delorean around when needed.  He uses his Jeep Cherokee with the
long flatbet that we have.  We have custom fitted chains and straps
so we can pull the delorean up, throw the straps and chains on and
it will center itself perfectly.  If you are interested, send him an
email.  he mentioned he would be interested in hauling your car.

geerdink(at)ameritech.net

Erik Geerdin
04512

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sacredlettuce2000"
<sacredlettuce2000@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm actually not having the car shipped to Grady.  I will be
fixing
> this parts car into a driver, with a few updated features. <grin>
> I actually have to ship the car to NY where it will be stored at
my
> current house when I am in NY.  I am actually located less that 30
> miles to PJ Grady's and will be getting alot of parts from them.
> am moving from NY to Bakersfield, CA.  The car will sit for about
3
> months while I get settled and purchase a house.  Then I will have
> to ship it again, or break down and purchase a tow combo to drive
it
> out.  Be sure to check out my website for pics of the D.
> -Sorrel Miller Dixon

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM