Re: [DMCForum] Fuse Box...

The only fuse block alternative that I have seen is sold by John Hervey on
his SpecialTauto web site.  This won't meet your specs and is rather
expensive anyway.

I suggest using pig tail fuse holders or ordinary 1/4" spade lug
connectors.
That is what the terminals on these fuses are anyway.

It seems inevitable that the OEM fuse blocks will melt in spots and need
fuse locations bypassed with pig tail fuse holders.  Some people claim
that
they can keep them from melting if they keep them clean, but I tried this
unsuccessfully.

Walt