[DMCForum] DASH REMOVAL QUESTION

Question---when you first turn on your ignition switch, to run,
should all your warning lights on the right side of the instrument
cluster (lambda, oil press, battery, low fuel, and brake) light up??
Only my battery light comes on, unless my brake is set and then it is
also lit when I first turn the key.  All bulbs have been checked and
test good.  If someone could check their car, it would be appreciated.

Second---when I turn my blower on, in any position (a/c, heat, vent,
and defrost) the fan works, but no air is coming out anywhere.  If I
need to pull the dash for this, does anyone have any hints to how to
proceed and expecially what not to do!!

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM