[DMCForum] tune up parts

anybody know the bosch part number for the wire set or a comparable wire
set?

anybody know a part number and brand for the cap and rotor?

i am doing a water pump and complete hose job (you can laugh now) and i
cant afford to buy a tune up kit from the vendors plus shipping. i can
afford the water pump and complete hose kit at the moment and i dont
want my delorean sitting for 2 months till i can afford a tune up kit.
money is tight now till i finish fixing up my house so i can sell it.

thanks in advance and im smoking some good pot walt!
mark
6683