Off-topic: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Happy happy!

Off-topic: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Happy happy!

Real guys hug. It's just different ... You know, the guys shake hands
and then the other arm goes around the back, and there's usually a
"What's up!" involved. Or maybe it's just an Italian thing. I dunno.
*shrug*

Mountain Dew's on me. I promise not to spike it.

Farrar

Shannon Yocom wrote:

> Farrar,
> Well that sure didn't suck. My eyes are watering that is so funny!
> Woops!  I don't have my car either. I'm just a poor schmuck who's been
saving
> since '98 and I still have 8 months to go before I get my car.
> Can I still post?
> Sorry no hug (it's a guy thing) or liquor for me.
> But I'll take a Mt. Dew!
>
> Shannon
>
> -----------------------
>
> From:  Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
> Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  12:14 pm
> Subject:  Happy happy!

> Hey, gang...
>
> Well, how *is* Anus, anyway? I haven't seen that boy since high school
> ... I almost asked his sister out, but turns out Urethra was dating a
> guy named Colon, so I left her alone. :(
>
> But seriously. ;) Try to be glad you guys actually have your cars to
> bicker over. I'm still saving for mine ... I can't even get in on the
> arguments! :\
>
> I could try lightening things up with a joke but most of my jokes suck.
> Hey, I know: Time for a group hug! (Or a martini, I don't know which.)
>
> Kind regards,
> Farrar in New Orleans
>
> Shannon Yocom wrote:
> [snip]