RE: [DMCForum] Re: Re:Constructive/Destructive

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Re:Constructive/Destructive

I am not picking sides here as I do not know either one of you.  I just
have
to say that if he thinks he can build the engine he claims then it will
prove itself whether it stands or falls flat on its face.  Anyone who has
built and or studied engines of higher performance knows what thresholds
exist.

With that said, "deconstructive" is a real word according to
www.dictionary.com where I looked it up out of my own curiosity.  How it
compares here I do not know, unless I am just tired.

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=deconstructive

de·con·struc·tion   Pronunciation Key  (dkn-strkshn)
n.
A philosophical movement and theory of literary criticism that questions
traditional assumptions about certainty, identity, and truth; asserts that
words can only refer to other words; and attempts to demonstrate how
statements about any text subvert their own meanings: "In deconstruction,
the critic claims there is no meaning to be found in the actual text, but
only in the various, often mutually irreconcilable, 'virtual texts'
constructed by readers in their search for meaning" (Rebecca Goldstein).

Now I need a mixed drink, sans the Mountain Dew.

Greg