Re: [DMCForum] Andrei's fuel problems -- was -- Anyone near Manchester,

Re: [DMCForum] Andrei's fuel problems -- was -- Anyone near Manchester, TN Semi DMC related

I already got the injectors clean again.  I made a cleaning station from
an
extra fuel pump a Racor marine filter and Berriman.  I flush the injectors
backward over night and get a nice clean spray pattern.  I am going to put
new filter on and move it over to the car and let that run through the
lines
and accumulator since it is too much of a pain pull it out.

Once I get it working I think I am going to start a bosh k-jetronic
cleaning
division of my company.

Andrei