[DMCForum] RE: FanZilla location

Walt wrote:

> From your photo it looks like your FanZilla may be too
> close to the cooling fan breaker.

Too late; the wires (with OLD, underrated CB's) allready did
get hot enough to litterally leave an impression on the FanZilla.
The housing now has two indentations on one of its' corners
from the wires coming from the interior blower CB.

Fortunnately this is an old photo: meanwhile I have replaced
both CB's with the "standard" upgrades and used eyelets instead
of spades, having a sturdier connection AND less resistance...

But thanks for the heads up anyway,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000