Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: baby sitting a 3 rotor DeLorean

Walt

Most of us here in FL don't have too much water dripping from the walls
and
doors in the house.  Maybe it has something to do with your earlier
statement that you don't get much done... But I do have to give you credit
for getting lots of things started, and the things you do finish come out
good.

The damprid will work but it is cant take as much moisture as we have had
lately, the plastic will still start to rust.  What you need to find is a
small dehumidifier with an external purge.  I borrowed an old kenmore from
friend and put in on a piece of plywood on the front seat and ran the line
out through the access hole near the shifter under the console.

Andrei