Re: [DMCForum] totally off topic -- Happy happy!

Re: [DMCForum] totally off topic -- Happy happy!

Me too.  but only because my sister and I argued for it.  It was $1.60
for years.

Jim

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:55:32 -0400 "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> $400 when you were 15?  I had a $3.00 weekly allowance.
>
> Greg

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Home Selling? Try Us!