[DMCForum] Re: Re: Re: and another Re: Constructive/Destructive

[DMCForum] Re: Re: Re: and another Re: Constructive/Destructive

[tone: calm/serious/sincere]
Well piss on a cracker! I'm try'n to be nice but you keep wanting to
fight,
misinterpreting my point while stuck on stuff like I can't spell, talk
correctly
and thinking I mean something I don't when I reference something else. And
since
you don't care and would rather fight, . . .

[tone: still calm/serious/but now sarcastic]
. . . I'm 'step'n off' to let you keep deliver'n tha 'smack' downs. I'll
take my
'passive aggressive' (note the spelling for aggressive), imperfections,
'wussy'
self, a can of Mt. Dew, a hug, tuck my tail between my legs then crawl
back into
the hole from whence I came. Sniff.

Oh yeah, Farrar . . . . . Urethra's free, like me, Colon wasn't man enough
so she
left him.  ;-)

KKSHKK
KKSHKK   [CB lingo]