[DMCForum] putting things in perspective

[DMCForum] putting things in perspective

I am never one to get on a soap box or take a political stand or go too
far
off topic. But living in the Balt/Wash area the last week has put things
in
perspective. As you have no doubt all heard, there is a sniper on the
loose
in this area. Last night he struck again and killed another person who had
just filled up his gas tank. I live and work within 10 miles of most of
these shootings and everyone is petrified. I drive right past 2 of the gas
stations where two people were killed and let me tell you it puts things
in
perspective.

Driving into work today the gas stations are ALL empty. People are
petrified
to put gas in their cars. I drove my Delorean to work the past 3 days and
let me tell you with a sniper on the loose this is the last car I want to
be
in now. He is choosing his victimes at random and has shot and killed men,
woman and a critically wounded a young boy. This has put all my little
Delorean headaches on hold...having a door ajar light blink at me or a
steering column that rattles now seems petty compared to what is going on
here...If any of you had this happening in your neigborhood you would
understand. This killer is just hiding at gas stations, schools and just
picking people at random to kill.

I will continue to drive stainless...I am just going to wait until they
catch this sniper before I drive such a unique target.

Mike C