[DMCForum] mysterious oil leak

We had another DeLorean party at my place today.  That makes a total of
2.5
DeLoreans present.  :-)  We did an oil change and fixed a leak, but there
is
another leak that I'm not sure where it's coming from.  This one is on the
driver's side of the engine like it is the low pressure switch.  Okay,
probably is the low pressure switch, but there is another leak still well
above that.  It looks like it could be coming from under the cap that the
compressor pulleys hold on.  The bracket even had oil dripping from it.
Could this be a leak in a timing chain cover?

BTW, we found some new copper crush washers at PepBoys that is the correct
size for the oil drain plug.  It has a 5/8" inner diameter.  I thought it
would be metric (and maybe the OEM one is) but the PepBoys one is exactly
the same size as what I got before from PJ Grady.  Yes, we should support
our vendors, but they aren't located around the corner and open until 9PM.
:-)

Walt

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM