Re: [DMCForum] Re: The "Village Idiot" Returns

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The "Village Idiot" Returns

I remember that pic! I copied it and sent it to some friends because it
looked so good!. In fact it's supposed to snow over here this week, so
maybe DMUK's current population of DeLoreans will get a little white.
About 1/2" landed a few days ago and the cars that were outside looked
so serene

Martin

DMCVIN6683 wrote:

>There are allot of Village Idiots out there.
>
>here is my example..... I get a threatening email from JF because i
>have a picture with snow on my car.

Click to learn more...