Re: [DMCForum] Re: The "Village Idiot" Returns

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The "Village Idiot" Returns

There are allot of Village Idiots out there.

here is my example..... I get a threatening email from JF because i
have a picture with snow on my car. My delorean was in the garage for
the winter but my winter beater needed work so naturally i cant park my
winter beater on top of my delorean in the garage so out the delorean
went until i fixed the winter beater. Well it snowed that day so i took
a few "snowbound" pictures of my delorean and the rest is history.

Now after that email i got several pictures of other snowbound
deloreans, filthy or just rotting away pictures from people and
forwarded them to JF and told him i am not the only one that is making
"delorean abuse" as he called it, some of the pictures i got were from
well known members of the delorean community.

Some people just need a big glass of " shut the fuck up and mind your
own business".

Mark