RE: [DMCForum] Re: Louie in Florida

Bill:

Well, I could always leave the truck at my sister's place and ride down with
you guys in style. Assumimg you're taking the same route home, you could
drop me off in Jax on the way back, and my sister could have the thrill of
seeing some genuine DeLoreans and meeting some of the cool folks who own
them ... I'm constantly yammering about them so she might as well see that
it's all true. :)

And Louie could have some more photos taken of his D. I'm sure he could use
s few extra. Right? ;)

Who's buying a new one, by the way?

Farrar

click here